Thursday 22 September 2011

Hello Followers!

Hi there
Just a note to say hi to those lovely folk who've signed up to follow this blog. I still feel pretty new to this and am flattered that anyone could take the trouble to follow my ramblings.
I've occasionally thought of discontinuing this drivel, but seeing you folks joining has given me the incentive to carry on.
I have tried to contact you individually to say thanks but for some reason, can't sign in successfuly to this facility; probably doin' something wrong!
Anyoldhow, thank you to all of you and do feel free to add a comment; I've not had any yet!
Happy travelling to you all and I will get around to looking at your blogs if I haven't done so already.
Smile!
Geoff

PS Special thanks too from Tilly & Dixie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome but please be patient. Thanks to recent rudeness on here I have reinstated moderation. Hence, your comments will appear after I've approved them. Thanks for taking the trouble to visit my blog.